- Use an American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or VISA credit/debit card to pay the test fees. Note that ETS reserves the right to add or delete payment options at its own discretion and without notice.
- The form must be received at least seven days before your first-choice test date.
- A confirmation number, reporting time and the test center address will be emailed, faxed or mailed to you.
- You will be assigned a test date, time and location based on the information you provide on the form. If your requested date(s) cannot be accommodated, you will be scheduled for the next available test date. If your assigned test date does not meet your needs, call the appropriate RRC within 24 hours of receipt of your registration confirmation.
- If you do not receive a confirmation of your appointment, call the appropriate RRC at least three business days before your earliest test date choice. If you missed your appointment and did not call the RRC, your test fee will not be refunded. If you provide an email address, you may receive a confirmation by email.