TCY online

Login

Please enter a Username or Email ID
Please enter a password
Keep me logged in
Please enter your name
Please enter your mobile number
You can't leave Captcha Code empty
By submitting this form, you agree to the Terms & Privacy Policy.
OR

Download Software
Tests given

Download TCY App

OR
App Image
Related Tests
IELTS General Reading - 1 (BT-GR-1C)
Take Test
IELTS Computer Delivered (General Training) Mock - 1
Take Test
IELTS General Reading - 37 (BT-GR-37C)
Take Test
IELTS Reading Test (Match the Headings)
Take Test
IELTS General Reading - 15 (BT-GR-15C)
Take Test

Official General Reading Preparation for IELTS

(291 Posts)

This thread is dedicated to preparation for General Reading section of IELTS

Question should not exceed 100 characters.Use add options for multiple choice questions and "Uploadimage/Add related data" for passage text papers.
Question should be at least 10 characters long.
+
Add Options | Community Guidelines
Cancel
Shinu
Shared from IELTS General Reading - 15 (BT-G... on 16 Apr, 2019 8:41 PM
Show common data

Directions: Does the following question agree with the claims of the writer? Write

YES if the statement agrees with the claims of the writer
NO if the statement contradicts the claims of the writer
NOT GIVEN if it is impossible to say what the writer thinks about this

Physical fitness tests are incorporated along with the test of skills.

Please type your answer before submitting.
Shinu
Posted on 16 Apr, 2019 8:41 PM

I think it is given " hese include Ability Tests such as cognitive, physical and/or psychomotor. Knowledge and Personality Tests are also incorporated"

Amit Gupta
Shared from IELTS General Reading - 1 (BT-GR... on 11 Apr, 2019 10:59 AM
Show common data

Directions: Complete the notes below using No More Than Three Words and/or a Number from the reading passage for the answer.The right time to negotiate a compensation package is the time when you get a ___(23)___ from the employer because by this time the employer must have invested a lot on you and taking you in is his sole goal. The whole exercise can cause distress in you unless you are confident of extracting the best results out of the negotiations. You should have a clear idea about the ___(24)__ position/work you desire. Getting relevant information about the ___(25)___ pay scales in the company/market is one step in this direction. This will give you ______(26)_____ in the process of negotiations.While setting a target package is very helpful, some people ignore this significant aspect. Surveys show that people who pursue their target ___(27)___ often succeed in getting the desired package. What should be an acceptable take home salary depends on the candidate's financial needs and the value of alternatives at hand. Ultimately, the final package should appear to be __(28)___ to both the parties. In short, the entire process should address the legitimate concerns of both the parties.

Amit Gupta
Posted on 11 Apr, 2019 10:59 AM

Hi, As i gave the correct answer of this question than why you marked it wrong? Please explain

A V Phanindra
Shared from IELTS General Reading - 29 (BT-G... on 04 Apr, 2019 6:12 PM
Show common data

Directions: Complete the sentence below. Use No More Than Three Words and/or a Number from the text for the answer.

Besides on-campus opportunities, Job Zone also facilitates ______.

A V Phanindra
Posted on 04 Apr, 2019 6:12 PM

It was clearly mentioned "also facilitates" in the para apart from on campus and off campus jobs, the job zone also provides job updates online. Please let me know if i'm wrong. I think the answer is job updates online.

Brijesh Shah
Shared from IELTS Computer Delivered (Genera... on 09 Mar, 2019 6:17 PM
Show common data

In general, however, employers are concerned not only about the growth of the organization, but also about the Blank 1 and the well being of their employees.

Brijesh Shah
Posted on 09 Mar, 2019 6:17 PM

In the question, instruction is not given about the use of not more than three words. So I assume that we have to use one word so I have only written the word efficiency and not overall. Please clarify.

Tushar Sood
Shared from IELTS General Reading - 37 (BT-G... on 19 Feb, 2019 2:26 PM
Show common data

Directions: Complete the sentence below. Use No More Than Three Words and/or a Number from the text for the answer.

The 2-day ticket will expire after ______

Tushar Sood
Posted on 19 Feb, 2019 2:26 PM

Pls include 'seven days period' in answers