How to Register for GMAT?
- Register for an mba.com account.
- Find the deadlines for graduate management programs, so that you can schedule your GMAT exam early enough to allow your scores to be reported before the schools' application deadline.
- Find a test centre that is convenient for you and determine if that site has available seats.
- Download the GMAT handbook which lists out all the terms and conditions, which any GMAT aspirant should be aware of.
- Select your mode of registration. You can register
- Pay for the test.
- The GMAT test scheduling charge is US $250.
- If you are registering online, you can pay using your credit/debit card.
- If you are registering on phone, you can use a credit card to pay for the GMAT scheduling fees.
- If you are registering by mail, you need to fill the appointment scheduling form, fill it and fax it or mail it, with your payment information. You can pay through cheque or money order.