Tips for the board exams:
1. Don’t Panic in the last minute studies.
2. Do lots of practice and solve as many question papers as you can.
3. Do not read the example, and.
4. Learn formulae’s regularly whenever you get time.
5. Do practice of those examples which you think is difficult for you.
6. Take help from your teachers.
7. Don’t study 24X7 as you will get exhausted
8. Take rest after every subject/ topic and try to revise in mind.
9. Take a good sleep also.
10. While solving last year question papers see which type of question are getting repeated and give stress on doing those examples.
11. Do not try to learn all the types of formulae’s e.g. cos2x =2cos2x-1=1-2sin2x=cos2x-sin2x, learn anyone of the formulae and you are done with the others.