Call Support +91-85588-96644
TCYonline

Login

Sign Up

Please enter a Username or Email ID
Please enter a password
Keep me logged in
Please enter your name
Please enter your mobile number
You can't leave Captcha Code empty
By submitting this form, you agree to the Terms & Privacy Policy.
OR

Sign Up via Facebook

Sign Up via Google

Sign Up via Twitter

Download Software
Tests given

Download TCY App

App Image

ASP.NET

(28 Posts)

zsdasdssbnvnvghbhjkhjfgf gqfswmqsdfwax

This discussion has been closed. You may post your queries in General MCA Entrance Discussion
Anshu
Posted on Jun 11, 2013 4:59 PM

Sir, I got AIR 956 in NIMCET 2013.I am under OBC category.Is there any chance of getting NIT? If yes,then which one? Please reply.

Please type your answer before submitting.
Mcclane John Chaie
Posted on Mar 27, 2013 12:48 PM

Where NIMCET coaching taking in chennai? Please tell me ;)

Please type your answer before submitting.
Anshul Sharma
Posted on Oct 31, 2012 2:54 PM

I got 56% in 10th and 62.6% in 12th i have 70% in my bca than may i eligible for nimcet entrnce test ..?

Please type your answer before submitting.
Shashikant Pathak
Posted on May 24, 2012 9:06 AM

Can somebody tell me the expected cut off mark of nimcet 2012..

Please type your answer before submitting.
Priyanka Kumari
Posted on Apr 04, 2012 12:26 AM

I passed 12 th bio and math(optional).and now i am student of BCA 6th sem .can i apply mca entrace exam of govt college or nimcet....plz help me

Please type your answer before submitting.