Call Support +91-85588-96644
TCY online


Sign Up

Please enter a Username or Email ID
Please enter a password
Keep me logged in
Please enter your name
Please enter your mobile number
You can't leave Captcha Code empty
By submitting this form, you agree to the Terms & Privacy Policy.

Sign Up via Facebook

Sign Up via Google

Sign Up via Twitter

Download Software
Tests given

Download TCY App

App Image
Related Tests
Judicial Services Practice Test - 3
Take Test
Judicial Services Practice Test - 4
Take Test
The Code of Civil Procedure - 7
Take Test
The Code of Civil Procedure - 8
Take Test
The Code of Civil Procedure - 6
Take Test

Discussions regarding Judiciary services

(26 Posts)

This thread is dedicated to any kind of query or discussion related to judiciary services exams.

Question should not exceed 100 characters.Use add options for multiple choice questions and "Uploadimage/Add related data" for passage text papers.
Question should be at least 10 characters long.
Add Options | Community Guidelines
Posted on Nov 06, 2019 1:34 PM

Any Reliable book for Evidence Act??

Please type your answer before submitting.

Batuk lal

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 10:02 PM

I'm a beginner..suggest me how and from where to start preparation. Still pursuing BALLB (5 Sem)

Please type your answer before submitting.

First of all read the bare acts thoroughly and make short notes so that it would be easy for you to revise. unless you have command on bare acts one cannot clear judiciary.

Ishita Banerjee
Posted on Sep 06, 2019 4:08 PM

Kindly upload previous year's question papers for the state of Madhya Pradesh

Please type your answer before submitting.
Diksha Upadhyay
Posted on Aug 01, 2019 12:36 AM

If the father took her daughter to his house in panipat forcefully from the husband house from Chandigarh . can husband file for restitution of conjugal right in sec 9 of hindu marriage act 1955 even husband and wife wants to live together there is no dissertation by either party

Please type your answer before submitting.

Either the husband or the wife has left The Society of his or her partner without giving any reasonable ground, the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 gives the remedy to the aggrieved party in the form of Section 9 under the restitution of conjugal rights. The section 9 of the HMA reads that when either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply for restitution of conjugal rights. Thus, if we apply the above law to the given facts and circumstances, the case under section 9 of Hindu marriage act is not made out. Husband can seek the remedy in some other laws, which we can discuss in some other message.