TCY online

Login

Please enter a Username or Email ID
Please enter a password
Keep me logged in
Please enter your name
Please enter your mobile number
You can't leave Captcha Code empty
By submitting this form, you agree to the Terms & Privacy Policy.
OR

Download Software
Tests given

Download TCY App

OR
App Image

General UGC/ NET Discussion

(39 Posts)

This thread is dedicated to discuss general UGC/ NET queries

Question should not exceed 100 characters.Use add options for multiple choice questions and "Uploadimage/Add related data" for passage text papers.
Question should be at least 10 characters long.
+
Add Options | Community Guidelines
Cancel
Darshana Nath
Posted on Jul 16, 2019 5:13 PM

I want to appear dec net in law. can u suggest some standard books?

Please type your answer before submitting.

Hello Darshana,

This is good to refer the standard books for the UGC NET exam preparation. I will suggest you to go fotr the practice papers and previous year papers.

Solving the previous year papers and UGC NET mock test papers is the best practice to prepare for the exam which will give you the brief idea about the type of questions asked in the exam and the paper pattern. 

The more question you solve the more you will become familiar with the questions asked in the excam.

So refer the standered books to clear your concepts and than solve the UGC NET questions and after solving the paper take the feed back. practice on your weak points. 

Some of the standered books for UGC NET Law preparation are trueman's UGC NET Law, UGC NET Law by pankaj jaiswaal, sawlashwa and R Gupta's UGC NET Law etc. 

hope it will help you. All the best!!

Priyanka Sinha
Posted on Jul 13, 2019 6:04 PM

How can I prepare for computer science

The UGC NET is going to be held by NTA twice a year in June and December. The next UGC NET Exam is scheduled from 2 Dec to 6 Dec. To prepare for the NTA UGC NET you must have knowledge of the complete syllabus and the exam pattern.

The UGC NET exam consists of two papers, paper 1 is common for all the subjects and consists questions related to mental ability and reasoning aptitude. 

Paper 2 consist the questions related to subject oriented. thus you must have the deep knowledge of the subject. 

Go through the complete UGC NET syllabus and mark all the topics that you need to prepare. Clear your theoratical concepts and then solve related questions. Start to solving the previous year papers and sample papers. Solving the questions is the best practice to prepare for the exam.

After solving the papers, analyse your feedback which will help you to to know your weak points. 

Nilesh Kumar Mandal
Posted on May 13, 2018 7:16 PM

When will psychlogy questions upload...plz any one give suggestions

UGC NET Exam Forms has been filled from 1st Sep to 30th Sep and the Exam dates has been announced for the month of December. The UGC NET Exam is conducted in two times a year in the moth of June and December usually. The National Eligibility test is the best option for those want to make career in lectureship and Research program. If you are a UGC NET Psychology Student you can prepare for the Exam from the given Books . Also make sure to check out the UGC NET Syllabus Paper 1 as the General Aptitude is also an important part of the exam

UGC NET Psychology Books

UGC NET Psychology by True Man Publications

Psychology Part -2,3 by R. Gupta Popular Master Guide

Psychology Paper 2 by Arihant Publications

UGC NET Psychology Paper back by Akhilesh Mani

UGC NET Psychology Paper 2 by Dr. Amit Abraham

Balu Topale
Shared from Library Science on Apr 21, 2018 11:26 AM

Lexicography is the activity of compiling and editing of

handbooks
directories
dictionaries
yearbooks

Que.23. Dictionaries is the correct answer

Shivani Shroff
Posted on Jul 26, 2017 7:40 PM

I have a doubt.. i have done my bachelors in commerce and now i m pursuing masters of arts in economics ... i m willing to give net exam.. so can i teach in colleges after that? i havent done bachelors of arts in economics.. is that a compulsion?

It\'s not mendatory to have both UG and PG in same field and after the NET you are already qualified for teaching a subject so you don\'t have to confuse.