Tests given
close
close

Download TCY App

OR
App Image

Reasoning Preparation for MBA Entrance

(1094 Posts)

This thread is dedicated to preparation for Reasoning section of MBA Entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, SNAP, NMAT, MH-CET & IIFT. You may share questions related to topics like Analogies, Odd one out, Blood relations, Mathematical operators, Venn Diagrams, Direction sense, Series completion, Coding decoding, Decision making etc.

Question should not exceed 100 characters.Use add options for multiple choice questions and "Uploadimage/Add related data" for passage text papers.
Question should be at least 10 characters long.
+
Add Options | Community Guidelines
Cancel
Dinanath
Shared from MH-CET Mock - 3 on 05 Mar, 2018 9:39 AM

Directions: The following question consists of four or five figures marked A, B, C and D or A, B, C, D and E called Problem Figures followed by five other figures or options marked 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 which are the Answer Figures. Select an option from amongst the Answer Figures which will continue/complete the same series as established by the five Problem Figures.

Please type your answer before submitting.
Dinanath
Posted on 05 Mar, 2018 9:39 AM

Option 1 also has the same elements, so why not that?

Bhushan
Shared from Visual Reasoning on 04 Mar, 2018 10:54 PM

Directions: In the question given below which one of the five answer figures on the right should come after the problem figures on the left, if the sequence were continued?  

(a)
(b)
(c)
(d)
(e)
Bhushan
Posted on 04 Mar, 2018 10:54 PM

It can also be arrow moves one step back (ACW) two forward (CW) three backward six forward, E

Amit
Shared from Reasoning (Assumption Based) on 27 Feb, 2018 4:18 PM

Directions: In the question below, a statement is followed by three assumptions numbered 1, 2 and 3. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.

Statement: The municipal corporation of the city is granting permission to builders for new construction of high rise buildings for the city, despite the appeal from the environmentalists to avoid overcrowding.

Assumptions:

1. The corporation will take care to fulfill the minimum requirements by providing infrastructure in the area for the newly constructed buildings.

2. The corporation is expecting good earnings by the way of taxes from the high rise buildings.

3. The corporation has taken the residents of the area into confidence and assured them of no inconvenience to them due to new construction.

Only 1 is implicit.
Only 2 is implicit.
Only 3 is implicit.
Both 1 and 2 are implicit.
All of these
Amit
Posted on 27 Feb, 2018 4:18 PM

Please explain why others are not implicit in all the question.

Tanmay
Shared from MH-CET Mock - 1 on 10 Feb, 2018 11:51 AM

Six friends A, B, C, D, E and F are standing in two rows facing the same direction, three in each row.

I. E is not standing at the end of any row.

II. D is at the second position to the left of F.

III. C is the neighbour of E and is standing diagonally opposite to D.

IV. B is the neighbour of F.

Who among the following is standing in one of the two rows?

D, B, and F
C, E, and B
A, E and F
F, B, and C
D, B, and E
Tanmay
Posted on 10 Feb, 2018 11:51 AM

How is it specified that "C is the neighbor of A"?

Aditya
Shared from CMAT Mock - 9 on 17 Jan, 2018 11:19 PM

Directions: Select the best answer regarding the following two statements.

How is Y related to X?

I. Y is X's grandmother's son.

II. Y is an only child.

Only I alone is sufficient to find the answer.
Either I or II is sufficient to find the answer.
Both I and II together are needed to find the answer.
Both I and II together are not sufficient to find the answer.
Aditya
Posted on 17 Jan, 2018 11:19 PM

X can either be the son or daughter of Y. You cannot determine the exact relation between them. Your answer is false, please correct it