Advertisement No. CRPO-1-2011
Corporate office, PB no. 88, Mangaladevi Temple road, Pandeshwar, Mangalore
Corporation bank, a leading public sector bank, invites online applications from Indian citizens for 250 posts in officers cadre
from all over IndiaCORPORATION BANK PO VACANCIES
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Probationary Officer JMG Written Test 250 age limit -minimum 20 years maximum 30 years; mode of selection-written test and interview
- Fire Officer MMG Group 02
- Risk Managers MMG Group 03
- Risk Managers SMG Group 01
ELIGIBILITYProbationary officers (JMGS-I):
- Opening date for On-Line Registration : 08.03.2011
- Closing date for On-line Registration (for all applicants including Far Flung Areas) : 08.04.2011
- Modifications in On-line application can be made upto : 10.04.2011
- Call letters for Written Test to be Downloaded from Bank's Website after : 13.05.2011
- Likely date of Written Examination : 29.05.2011
Graduates from a recognized university or any equivalent exam recognized as such by govt of India with 2nd class (with minimum of 55% marks in graduation)HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates are required to apply only 'ONLINE' through our website www.corpbank.in
between 08.03.2011 and 08.04.2011 and no other means/ mode of application will be acceptable.
- Candidates are required to have a valid active personal e-mail ID and should not change the same during the course of the recruitment process to ensure smooth communication. Communication will be sent to such email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank's website www.corpbank.in and click on 'Careers'. Then go to 'Recruitment of Officers - 2011-12' Read the advertisement carefully and ensure that you are eligible for the post.
- Take a Printout of the 'FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN' and fill it in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. The challan is in duplicate
- Go to the nearest Corporation Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the requisite Application Fee along with the appropriate commission which is Rs. 10.00 at present. The details of fee to be paid between 08.03.2011 and 08.04.2011 are indicated below. Even if the Bank extends the last date of online registration to avoid rush at the last minute,the valid dates are uniform.
Category of Applicant Amount of Fees/Out Of Pocket expenses(Non-refundable)
All Others (including OBC/ Ex-Servicemen) 300/-
- Obtain your receipt copy of the Application Fee Payment Receipt duly receipted by the Bank with
(a) Branch Name (b) Branch Code Number, (c) Receipt Number (TSL No.), (d) Date of Deposit (e) Amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his photograph and signature as per the specifications given on the website.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and Signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications. If the size of the file is more than the specified limit then adjust the settings of the scanner.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Bank's website and going to the sublink to open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Carefully fill in the details from the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Receipt in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places.
- Care should be taken by the applicant while filling in information in the Online Application Form. Copy the fee payment details from the Fee Payment Receipt.
- After filling in the details on the application form candidates are required to submit the application online,once submitted a registration number and password will be generated by the system. Kindly note the same for future use.
- Take a printout of the system generated application form immediately.The printout of the Application form must not be sent to the Bank.
- Candidates should keep xerox copy of the application printout and original fee payment challan for their record.
- Original fee payment challan will have to be submitted along with the Call Letter at the time of written test/interview.Without the Original fee payment challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the written test/interview.
Please make sure that you have applied for the correct post you intend to apply and are eligible to apply by filling in the appropriate Post in the space provided in the Online Application. Modification if any may be carried out online only upto 10.04.2011