SBI PO Recruitment 2014 Notification-Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria,Preparation Source
|State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for recruitment of candidates for post of Probationary Officer (PO) in the bank. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam online or offline from the official website. Candidates can check exam pattern and mock tests to know difficulty level of exam @ TCYonline.com. |
|Important Dates: |
|Event ||Date |
|Online Registration Starts From ||07-04-2014 |
|Last Date to Register Online ||25-04-2014 |
|Payment of Application Fee (Offline) ||07-04-2014 to 25-04-2014 |
|Payment of Application Fee (Online) ||10-04-2014 to 28-04-2014 |
|SBI PO Exam Date 2014 ||14-06-2014, 15-06-2014, 21-06-2014, 22-06-2014 |
28-06-2014, 29-06-2014, 05-07-2014, 06-07-2014
(more dates could be added )
|Eligibility Criteria: |
|Age Limit: (As on 01-04-2014) |
|Candidate’s age must not be below 21 years and not above 30 years, i.e. candidates must be born not earlier than 02-04-1984 and not later than 01-04-1993. Age relaxation is available for candidates belonging to reserved category. |
|Educational Qualification: |
|Candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. |
|Vacancy Details: |
|Category ||No. of Posts |
|General ||758 |
|SC ||235 |
|ST ||439 |
|OBC ||405 |
|Total ||1837 |
|Application Fee: |
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD
- Rs. 500/- for Others
|Exam Pattern: |
|Objective Test: There will be an Online Objective Tests for 200 marks consisting sections like Reasoning, Data Interpretation, General Awareness and Test of English . The duration for the test will be 2 hours. |
|Descriptive Test: There will also be a descriptive test of 50 marks to check the english writing skills. The duration of test will be 1 hour. |
|How to Apply: |
|Candidate will have to follow the following steps to apply for SBI PO exam. |
- Candidate need to visit official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Now, on recruitment page, candidate will have to choose appropriate link that contains Online Application Form.
- Candidate will fill all the mandatory details in the application form by following the instructions.
- Now, candidate will submit application form and a system generated Registration No and Password.
- Candidate will have to pay application fee through online or offline mode in any SBI branch.
- Candidate will also have to upload their scanned photograph and signature during the process of registration.
|Selection Process: |
|Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, group discussion and personal Interview. |
|Important Links: |
|Official Notification |
|Mock Tests |
|Exam Preparation |
|Crack SBI PO 2014 Exam with TCY Analytics |
- TCY Analytics helps you improve your scores dramatically.
- You'd simply love the amazing insights and remedies it provides.
- Try NOW to know why the entire nation is preparing through TCY Analytics!