National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Assistant Recruitments (2600 Vacancies)
|National Insurance Company Limited has announced to fill 2600 Vacancies for 4 different Public Sector General Insurance Companies. These Openings are for Assistants. Graduate from any recognised University is eligible for this post if he meets the age limit and also the marks requirement by the company. Eligible candidates can apply online before 8th June, 2013. |
|NICL Vacancy Details: |
|Total No. of Posts: 2600 |
|Name of the Post: Assistants |
|Age Limit: |
|Candidate’s minimum age should be between 18-28 years as on 30-06-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. |
|Educational Qualification: |
|Candidates should possess graduation with 60% marks aggregate from any recognized University. |
|Selection Process: |
|The selection shall be based on online written test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test. |
|Important Dates: |
|On line Registration commences from: 18th May 2013 |
|Last Date for Registration : 8th June 2013 |
|Payment of Application Fees: 18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013 |
|Dates of Written Examination: 14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013 |
|Download of the call letter : Within 7 days prior to date of examination |
|How to Apply: |
|Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and open the appropriate Online Application Format given under “Recruitment” Link. |
|Posts in Different Companies: |
|Company Name ||Categories ||Total |
|General ||OBC ||SC ||ST |
|National Insurance Co. Ltd ||394 ||223 ||117 ||66 ||800 |
|Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd ||368 ||119 ||67 ||46 ||600 |
|New India Insurance Co. Ltd ||319 ||224 ||30 ||27 ||600 |
|United Indian Insurance Co. Ltd ||304 ||155 ||96 ||45 ||600 |
|Total ||1385 ||721 ||310 ||184 ||2600 |
|Category ||Amount |
|All SC/ST/PWD/XS ||Rs 70 |
|Gen/OBC males ||Rs 220 |
|Gen/OBC Females ||Rs 120 |
|Guidelines for filling online application: |
|Candidates should have a valid email ID which will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by e-mail. |
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature and upload them during the filling of application.
- Candidates to visit our website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and open the appropriate Online Application Format given under “Recruitment” Link.
- The system would generate a bank challan in triplicate wherein relevant particulars of the Candidate are mentioned and should take a printout of the challan immediately.
- With the printout of the challan, the Candidate should visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India to deposit the appropriate fees in cash only in Account no.32968716721 in favour of ‘NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD’. Fee payment will be accepted from 18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013.
- After 3 days from date of receipt of fees, the candidate can check their application status in the website and take a printout of the complete application and fees payment challan which should be retained by them for future reference.
- At the time of written examination, they should submit one copy of the challan. The candidates are not required to send the application form to the Company.
|For other Details: |
|For complete details you can download the notification by clicking here |