|Last date for sale of forms || |
16 April 2013 (Tuesday)
Last date for submissionof filled in registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi
19 April 2013 (Friday)
Last date for online registration
18 April 2013 (Thursday)
Last date for submission of filled in online registration formsat AIMA, New Delhi
20 April 2013 (Saturday)
Paper Based Test
5th May 2013 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test
11th May 2013 (Saturday) onwards
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to apply:
Candidate can choose anyoneof the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only)from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centers of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) ofRs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only)in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at websitehttp://apps.aima.in/matmay13 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can down load their Admit Card from AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx7 days before the Paper Based Test date i.e., with effect from 27.04.2013 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card will be generated both for the candidates who opt for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No., Roll No., Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates applied for Computer Based Test and who have been permitted to appear for the Computer Based Test; have to down load the Admit Card 7 days before the Paper Based Test date i.e., with effect from 27.04.2013 (Saturday) from AIMA website. Candidates accessing the website the earliest can choose the Date and Time of his/her choice subject to availability. Those who have not opted the date and time slot for 4-5 days; will be automatically allotted date and time slot by the system. No request for change of date and time slot can be entertained.
- No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
- Test Centre City:
Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 5th MAY 2013 (Sunday) in one time slot 10.00 am - 12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 11th MAY 2013 (Saturday) onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 11th MAY 2013 (Saturday) itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 5th MAY 2013 only
- One candidate can appear only on one date for the MAY 2013 MAT.
For test centers, click here
For others details, click here