Jharkhand Gramin Bank, sponsored by Bank of India, was established on 12th June, 2006. Its Head Office is located in Ranchi, the Capital of Jharkhand State; it is operating in 15 out of 24 districts in the State of Jharkhand, and has a network of 224 branches, under the jurisdiction of four Regional Offices.
The Bank has invited applications from Indian Citizen, for the post in Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-III), Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) - Group-“A” and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Group-“B”Important Dates
|Opening Date for Online Registration ||08-12-2011 |
|Closing Date for Online Registration ||07-01-2012 |
|Post Code ||Post ||Proposed date of Written Examination |
|01 ||Officer MMG Scale -III– Group “A’ ||19.02.2012 |
|02 ||Officer MMG Scale -II– Group “A’ ||19.02.2012 |
|03 ||Officer JMG Scale –I – Group –“A” ||19.02.2012 |
|04 ||Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Group –"B ||04.03.2012 |
Pay Scale and Emoluments:
|Post || Post Code || Number of Vacancies || Out of which |
| SC ||ST ||OBC ||GEN ||Total ||PWD including VI, HI & OC || EXS |
| Officer MMG Scale-III ||01 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 |
|Officer MMG Scale-II ||02 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||3 ||3 ||0 ||0 |
|Officer JMG Scale-I ||03 ||12 ||6 ||22 ||43 ||83 ||2 ||2 |
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose); ||04 ||14 ||31 ||14 ||60 ||119 ||4 ||4 |
Application Fee (For Post Code 01, 02, 03 & 04) including postal charges: (Non-Refundable)
|Post ||Pay Scale (Rs.) |
|Officer MMG Scale-III ||Rs.25700- Rs.31500 |
|Officer MMG Scale-II ||Rs.19400- Rs.28100 |
|Officer JMG Scale-I ||Rs.14500- Rs.25700 |
|Office Assistants ||Rs.7200- Rs.19,300 |
Eligibility criteria:Nationality / Citizenship:
|For SC/ST/Person with Disability candidates ||100/- for each post (Postal charges) |
|For all others ||500/- for each post (Including postal charges) |
Educational qualification (as on 01.10.2011):
- Candidate must be Indian citizen for Officer MMG Scale III, MMG Scale II & JMG Scale- I (Post Code No. 01, 02 and 03).
- Candidate must be domicile of Jharkhand and Indian citizen for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) (Post Code No. 04)
- For the Post code-01 Degree from recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in any Bank or Financial Institutions.
For the Post code-02 (IT Officer) Degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication /computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.Desirable Experience:
Certificate in ASP, PH, C ++, Java, VB, VC, OCP, networking, etcExperience:
Should have worked in Banks or Financial Institutions/ other corporate houses for a period of not less than one year.
For (Law Officer)-Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.Experience:
Should have worked as an advocate or as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions/other corporate Houses for a period of not less than two years.
For POST CODE -03 Bachelor Degree of a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Proficiency in local language (Hindi).
Computer knowledge will be an added qualification.
For POST CODE- 04 Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognized University in any DisciplineEssential:
Proficiency in local language.Desirable:
Knowledge of Computer skills.
AGE: (As on 01.10.2011)
How To Apply
|Officer MMG Scale-III ||Above 21 years but below 40 years |
|Officer MMG Scale-II ||Above 21 years but below 32 year1 |
|Officer JMG Scale-I ||Above 18 years but below 28 years |
|Office Assistants ||Between 18 years & 28 years |
- All eligible candidates should apply on-line through website www.jharkhandgraminbank.com Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. under no circumstances he /she should share / mention email ID to / of any other person
- Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place.
- Application, after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box, should be submitted by a click on the “submit” button.
- The Candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
- There is provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This modification facility shall be available after two days of registration and upto 09.01.2012. Modification will be allowed only three times. After the last date no modification will be permitted.
- After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.
For more information visit: http://www.jharkhandgraminbank.com/File/Draft.pdf