IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test Notification 2013
|ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education University has announced the exam dates for online ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT 2013), for admission to various management and Ph.D programmes. |
|Important Dates: |
|IBSAT 2013 Application ||15 July 2013 to 10 December 2013 |
|IBSAT Exam Dates ||16 December 2013 to 7 January 2014 |
|IBSAT 2013 Result ||20 January 2014 |
|Selection Briefings ||1 February 2014 to 10 February 2014 |
|Selection Process ||18 February 2014 to 26 February 2014 |
|Eligibility Criteria: |
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks; with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- For Ph.D program:
Candidates holding graduation with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and post graduation in Management (Full time with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management and Operations from an UGC approved University) or a professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS with 60% and above marks.
|IBSAT 2013 Exam Pattern: |
- IBSAT is based on CBT (Computer based Test) format and consists of multiple choice questions. The duration of IBSAT is 2 hours.
- The sections are verbal ability, reading comprehension, analytical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, data sufficiency and data interpretation.
- There is no negative marking in IBSAT.
|Application Procedure: |
|Application fee for IBSAT exam is Rs. 1500 and candidate can purchase the bulletin by any of the following methods. |
- Through online payment
- Through any marketing offices
- Through any of Axis Bank branch
|(For more details, click here) |
|Selection Procedure: |
|Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2013/ GMAT®/ CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2014. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. |
|For further queries and information, kindly refer to the website:http://www.ibsindia.org/admissions.html |
|For Preparation of exam and Mock Tests, join TCYonline.com by clicking here |
| Crack MBA Exam with TCY Analytics |
- TCY Analytics helps you improve your scores dramatically.
- You'd simply love the amazing insights and remedies it provides.
- Try NOW to know why the entire nation is preparing through TCY Analytics!