FMS is one of the premier management institutions under the university system in India which conducts its own Entrance Tests for PhD (Management). FMS offers no other Degree or Diploma programme or any programme based on Distance Learning/ Correspondence/ Week-end classrooms. The only other programme offered by FMS is full-time PhD programme that has different eligibility criteria.
- Two- year MBA (Full Time)
- Two- year MBA-Management of Services (MS)
- Three –year MBA (Part Time)
- Three-year MBA (PT) Health Care Administration (only through interview)
The tests are designed to examine the skill and aptitude of an applicant for the management courses taught at FMS, University of Delhi. Date of Exam:
FMS Delhi Entrance Exam 2011 will be held on Sunday, December 4, 2011.FMS tests usually comprised the following basic areas:MBA programmes
: 2-year Full Time MBA Admission 2011-13:
Total seats 226. (Unreserved: General (101), Reserved: OBC (54); SC (30), ST (15). Supernumerary: PH (6), CW (10), FS (10).3-year Part Time MBA Admission 2012-14
: Total seats 232. (Unreserved: General (109), Reserved: OBC (58), SC (32), ST (16). Supernumerary: PH (6), and CW (11).3-year Part Time MBA (Health Care Administration) Admission 2011-14:
Total seats 42. (Unreserved: General (19), Reserved: OBC (11), SC (6), ST (3). Supernumerary: PH (1), CW (2)
(4) PhD programme
: Not more than 20 FMS Eligibility:
For the full-time programme, the eligibility criteria are the following.
- Candidates applying for admission to the MBA full-time programme must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor's Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling in any of the following disciplines. The minimum requisite percentage of marks in different disciplines is as follows:
- Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences- 50%
- Sciences- 55%
- Mathematics or Statistics- 60%
- Medicine, Engineering or Technology- 60%/ CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10
- Post Graduate Degree or IInd Degree examination after 10+2+3scheme, securing at least 60%marks.
Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility will be allowed only to candidates of the following categories (SC/ST/OBC/PH/CW).For more information visit: http://fms.edu/Note:
FMS 2012 Updation: Now FMS 2012 Admission through CAT 2011 Click here
to know more