Axis Bank was the first of the new private banks to have begun operations in 1994, after the Government of India allowed new private banks to be established. The Bank's Registered Office is at Ahmadabad and its Central Office is located at Mumbai. The Bank has a very wide network of more than 1281 branches and has a network of over 7591 ATMs providing 24 hrs a day banking convenience to its customers.Axis Bank invites applications for Priority Banking Relationship Manager for West Bengal.Eligibility:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Hotel Management, Master of Art , Master of Commerce , Master of Science or Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Economics, Mass Communications, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science/Information Technology, Geographical Science, Mathematics, Physics, Science & Technology, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Financial Planning/Wealth Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of Sales experience in the Banking/Financial Services industry managing the affluent segment.
- Must be willing to be posted anywhere within West Bengal.
Number of Vacancies = 10Responsibilities:
- Acquire, develop and strengthen relationships with high net worth customers through effective relationship management.
- Upselling, cross selling and providing regular market information to customers and ensure superior customer service.
- Responsible for achievement of the Priority accounts numbers and deposits targets
For further queries please visit the website: http://impact-in.jobstreet.com/jobs/jobdesc_axis.asp?type=0&eid=30582188&jid=1392552&did=6288&its=0&src=8&itn=