Free Math Worksheets
Free printable worksheets have been designed for third through 10th grades, keeping in mind the needs of the students so as to deliver high-quality, proven, and effective supplemental education. Students, parents, and teachers can access these worksheets on the website and print them out.
Select Worksheets :
Some notable features:
- Program follows the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards
- Three levels of difficulty � easy, medium and hard -- cater to all levels of students
- Multiple-choice questions
- Free of cost
- Worksheets are printable and available for students, parents, and teachers
- Access to a 30-minute live-tutoring session on the topic of your choice
- Worksheets help students practice different math topics and facts for speed and accuracy
- They help students get a secure hold on the fundamentals of math
- Worksheets provide variation for students to develop strong math skills and boost their confidence
- The sheets also provide extra homework help
- Tutors are available 24/7 to help at affordable prices
A sixth-grade student working at a medium level of difficulty will come across multiple-choice questions on fractions, geometry, measurements, number systems, statistics, and word problems. After completing the test, the student can compare answers and analyze his or her score.
Any student who wishes to take advantage of this opportunity can register free on the website, or existing students can use log-in information to access the worksheets.