In this section, you are gauged for your writing skills. In assessing your performance in the writing test, the examiner considers your performance in following skill areas:
- Legible Handwriting
- Presentation and Organisation
- Formation of grammatically correct sentences
- Using vocabulary effectively
This section lasts for 60 minutes. There are two tasks for each module
- Academic (Essay & Graph)
- General (Essay & Letter)
- Task 1: Different for Academic & General.
- Academic : You are usually asked to describe and interpret in your own words a graph or a chart.
- General : You are asked to write a letter describing a situation.
- Task 2 : Same for Academic & General. (Topics are different)
You are asked to give an opinion or suggest a solution to a problem.